Monday, June 20, 2011

empty lover



find something to fuck.
preferable if it walks.
physically, if i get my way.
a hole or two i can stick my pain through.
makes me feel wanted;
cared for by a dirty slut-
with a fetish for my uncontrollable cock.
i use it to try and find myself, again.
i become a tongue that swallows you whole,
like an ouroborus,
so you can be inside me
and i will carry you around every where i go
like a memory that never happened.

i see pussy.
i'm a titty fucking giant in a room full of lesbians.
don't forget my piss in your mouth, doll.

it's not tourettes.
it's a rainbow full of emptiness.
a facade of being a lover when you're not.
you've convinced yourself love isn't what you want.


so dig deep into whatever passion pit you find
to try and fill that hole inside
where a rotting carcass of who you once were slowly dies.
space. void. null. nothing.
you say nothing.
there is no abyss in your eyes,
just the confusion of someone who isn't sure
about what they believe anymore.
it's your own vulnerability you're afraid of;
the reason why you're a slut,
the reason why i'm a prude.

you just may have found yourself.





LVF © 2011