Friday, November 26, 2010

(conversations) my love-hate relationship with love-hate.

i love you.
i hate you.


you mean the world to me.
you mean nothing.

i would have given you the world.
no, give yourself your own fucking world.

i just want to be with you.
i'm not even sure that's true.

i can't get you out of my head.
you scarred me pretty badly.

i miss the way you smell.
animal pheromones.

i accept you for who you are.
not the part that lies, obviously.

you write beautiful poetry.
most of what you say is bullshit.

i think you are gorgeous.
just before i remember your ugliness.

i want to give you my heart.
you shattered it the first time.

i think i'm in love with you.
only the thought of you.

i miss not having you in my life.
definitely for the best.

i learned so much from this experience.
i regret everything.

i wish we could have been more honest and direct with each other.
i was afraid and still am.

there is a first time for love.
Never thought it would be this way.